Highly elastic stretch films make packaging easier. They could be used via specific machines or manually. These thin, light and highly resistant films are more affordable than other packaging products and are being used widely.
• Cost-effective compared to other packaging methods
• Covered with PLD adhesive from inside which improves its adhesion
• Stretch films produced by Noavaran Keyhan Plastic Parsam Co. are seamless and resistant.
• Highly elastic and flexible over 400%
• Used manually or via a specific machine
• Highly bright and transparent
• Thin and light
• Available in different widths from 0.5 to 1.5 m
Other features like anti-UV properties could be added at customer’s request.
The width of stretch films produced by Noavaran Keyhan Plastic Parsam Co. ranges from 0.5 to 1.5 m.
The 1 m×1 m stretch film produced by Noavaran Keyhan Plastic Co. weighs about 1 kg on average.
0.5 m×1 m= 0.5 kg
1 m×1 m= 1 kg
1.5 m×1 m= 1.5 kg
The thickness of stretch films varies from 10 to 40 μ.
Types of stretch films produced by Noavaran Keyhan Plastic Co.
- Pallet wrap stretch films
• Silage stretch films
• Food-grade stretch films
• Furniture wrap and airport luggage stretch films
Types of wrapping
- Manual wrapping
• Machine wrapping
Transparent, blue, red, yellow, etc. stretch films are produced by Noavaran Keyhan Plastic Co.
- Packaging industry
• Transportation and logistics industries
Type of supply of this product
The supply of stretch films is in kilograms.
Call our sales experts to submit your purchase orders or contact our experts at Noavaran Keyhan Plastic Parsam Co. via WhatsApp or Telegram.
Online ordering: +98-910-599-1483